Calender

Sunday, November 22, 2009

An update!

Hi ALL!

Just realised that Branson has actually updated this site, adding links of the blogs of our 20th batch ODACians. I didn't do that previously because I wasn't sure if everyone is comfortable with placing their links here. But anyway, thanks Branson! (:

Some stuff to update over here:

1. Please feel free to come up with nice banners for this site! (Saw from the tagboard that GuiHong is doing Photoshop, so perhaps can come up with a niceR banner? Uhm 20th Publicity I.C. here don't know how to use Photoshop to create nice images, so help is greatly appreciated! :P ).

2. Our VP YuanLin has organised a chalet from 11-13 Dec! Invitation has been sent using FB, hope nobody is left out because she did it in quite a rush. Perhaps I shall leave her to update us more on this space? (: Link below:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171332040846&ref=mf

3. I was thinking us ODACians could go for marathons together! I've found a SGrunners Group on FB that has a list of all the upcoming marathons in SG. Perhaps some of us interested ones could form groups to go together? (: Link below:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-Singapore/SGRunnersCOM/116100568237?v=wall&ref=sgm

Signing off,
Your friendly 20th Publicity I.C,
Chinchilla! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment